Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday distraction....

So here it is Monday, I totally forgot about my own "promise" to myself to blog every Saturday, but I blame it on the christmas being around the corner....though I seem to have absolutely no motivation to do ANYTHING. I have not been keeping up very well with any of my sites, I have not been in the mood to make jewelry, I just don't feel like doing anything I guess. It's crazy how the weekend came and went, and I really don't know where my time went, I didnt do anything that I can remember that took up my whole weekend....I just feel completely unmotivated. I like the whole facebook thing, but at the same time, I knew it would overwhelm me, because I just want to be able to keep up. I think what I need to do, is do my best to hit that 5000 mark so I can't do anymore, and I don't have to worry about it. Then I can focus on my other pages and websites. I also ran out of certain supplies I need for making jewelry, AND I don't have a camera that will take good or even decent pictures. So I guess that doesn't help my motivation any. If I had a way to post pics up of new stuff I make, that would be great. And if I had all the supplies I needed to make new stuff that would be nice too. Not that I don't make good money, but I just can't afford to go spend a few hundred bucks on myself like that. I have not made any sales just yet, which is my own fault for not promoting and such. I just don't know what is wrong with me really. I think i just feel overwhelmed. I need a daily planner or one of those desktop calendars to write my daily goals for my jewelry business down or something. I guess I could just use a piece of paper huh? I don't know. How do I get motivated??? Hmmmmmm. I need to break it all down into baby steps.....hmmmmmm. Well til next time, I hope to have a much better blog and good news or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment