Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Valentines Day sparkle

Well here is a picture of one of the 4 new pieces I have finished so far for Valentines day, I have more pictures of the other pieces on my Facebook page Kimberly Lynn Designs.
Ive been really trying to stay motivated to get these pieces made and I will be making more this weekend! This piece pictured above took quite a few tries to finally come up with my final design. I changed it several times and this is what the end result turned out to be. Cute or what!?  I love it! I havent yet listed this for sale yet Im working on it though, I have to list all four pieces in my Artfire shop.
Ive been debating on an etsy shop for more exposure and possibly shutting down my website  Kimberlylynndesigns.com due to the host making changes that makes me have to rebuild the whole website again in order for new listings to be consistant with the rest of the site.
Well we will see what happens as time goes by, and I'm looking forward to exploring new ways of gettin my jewelry exposed! Until next time....Thanks for reading my blog and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment